Yorktown ISD Core Beliefs
We believe that the Board, Superintendent, staff, community, and family are responsible for the development of all our students into positive contributors to our society in their chosen field.
Yorktown ISD Vision
Our vision is that our students will be prepared academically, socially, intellectually, and emotionally for a continually changing world.
Yorktown ISD Mission Statement
The Board and staff of Yorktown Independent School District will provide excellence in education that enables all students to reach their full potential and inspires a life-long commitment to learn.
Yorktown School District Goals
- Yorktown ISD will foster student achievement to maximize their academic potential while working collaboratively with parents and community.
- Yorktown ISD will foster an innovative curriculum with programs and services to maximize opportunities for students.
- Yorktown ISD will provide secure, well-kept facilities conducive to learning.
- Yorktown ISD will plan and ensure a safe, positive, and inspiring learning environment for its students.
- Yorktown ISD will recruit and retain highly qualified and committed personnel and provide them the tools to meet our students' needs.
- Yorktown ISD will effectively manage all district financial resources to maximize educational resources available for students.